Walter Henry Kinzie
- Bats Right, Throws Unknown
- Height 5' 10½", Weight 161 lb.
- Debut July 17, 1882
- Final Game September 9, 1884
- Born March, 1858 in Burlington, KS USA
- Died November 5, 1909 in Washington, DC USA
Walt Kinzie played for three teams during two seasons in the majors. He was in the minors for several years, including part of 1887 with the Kansas City Cowboys when he hit .332. That team was chock-full of former and future major leaguers, including the 17-year-old Kid Nichols. The Cowboys had been a major league team in 1886, and would again be a major league team in 1888, but were in the Western League in 1887.
Walt Kinzie was the first major leaguer born in Kansas.