Walter S. Plock
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height 6' 3", Weight 180 lb.
- Debut August 21, 1891
- Final Game August 22, 1891
- Born July 2, 1869 in Philadelphia, PA USA
- Died April 28, 1900 in Richmond, VA USA
Walter Plock played two games in center field for the 1891 Philadelphia Phillies, hitting .400. Plock was from Philly and was 21 at the time.
The Phillies that year were managed by baseball pioneer Harry Wright. The regular centerfielder was Ed Delahanty, while the other two outfielders were Sam Thompson and Billy Hamilton. In spite of an outfield with three future Hall of Famers, the team finished under .500 on the season.
The previous season Plock had played in the Tri-State League.